Let me show you how to work with your hunger — not against it — so you can enjoy a relationship with food as comfortable as a recliner after a hard day.
I've had the great fortune of giving 50+ workshops to a number of amazing companies, including BMO, Starbucks, RioCan, KPMG, MaRS, LEAGUE, and Universe, as well as to several law firms and corporate offices. Popular presentations include:
Please contact me or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request, select, and schedule a workshop in Toronto or elsewhere. I am happy to discuss objectives, requests, and long-term wellness planning to identify how to best serve your office.
Workshops range from $350 + HST for local workshops selected from a list of topics, to upwards of $1, 000 depending on objectives/requests (ie. employee express consultations, group coaching, 30-day challenges/programming), location, and duration.
Do I detect a hand raise?
The truth is, diets keep us on a hamster wheel. We know they don't work, but it's difficult to unhook ourselves from the high of them. Or we feel like we're finally done dieting...until the next shiny one comes out, said to be THE DIET of diets. You know, the forever one. The reality is, every diet comes with beautiful, unspoken promises. But like a bad partner, each leaves you in the dust feeling worse than before.
It doesn't have to be this way.
You’re not alone — which is why I work with clients on their relationship with food.
1. A power hour, where we discuss food rules, identify where the diet mentality is coming up for you, and how to ease binge-like behaviours and compulsive overeating so you can feel good around food. This session comes with a 20-minute follow-up to make any necessary tweaks and discuss any findings. $150
2. A 3-month intensive, where we'll connect bi-weekly as you slowly regain confidence around food, make peace with food and body, and experience food freedom. $697 *comes with a copy of Intuitive Eating and the Intuitive Eating Workbook.
1. We hold a quick chat over Zoom to discuss and identify your situation, goals, and the ways your relationship with food is not currently serving you.
2. I'll send you a handout and any materials and we'll book your first session.
3. The power hour comes with 5 steps for you to work on independently. Each session in the intensive comes with individualized homework and handouts.
+ Individuals new to intuitive eating looking for preliminary guidance
+Those who are struggling with the diet hangover, such as diet rules, sub-clinical restriction/always hungry, binge-like behaviours, chronic overeating.
+Those looking to gain confidence around meal and snack time.
If you have any questions about working with me or would like to schedule a discovery call, please fill in and submit the form below.
Connect with Sarah directly at sarah[at]sarahberneche.com